Rules and Regulations
HOBBY COLLECTION – Individual event
- Registrations to be done in the library
- The collection should be neatly sealed by the participant. (college is not responsible for any loss)
- Allotments of place will be done on the 7th of Dec in the library.
- The collection must remain in the library for all three days.(8-10 December )
- The collection must be placed on or before 8th Dec 2016, 8:30am.
Interclass Collage Competition
- The collage should be there for three days (8th Dec -10th Dec)
- The collage must be displayed on your class wall.
Use a cloth as the backdrop.
- The collage must be ready on or before 8:40 a.m. on 8th Dec.
- It is not necessary that the entire space ought to be used.
- Only pictures and texts can be used.
- Writing should be legible and easy to read.
- Mention the name, genre and the author of the material used.
Designing of Magazine Cover Page
Date : 8th Dec 2016
Venue : Library
Time : 2:50 p.m
- Topic will be given at the venue.
- Drawing/Painting/Sketching is permitted.
- Only chart will be provided all stationery items should be brought by students.
Creating A Comic Strip
Date: 9th December 2016
Time : 2:40
- 2 in a team.
- Registration in the library.
- Only paper/chart will be provided.
- Other materials should be carried by the participant.
- Topic will be given on spot.
- No obscene/profane language or illustrations should be used.
COS- Play –Individual Event
Date: 10th Dec 2016
Time: 12:30 p.m
- Students are requested to come in the costume of a published/onscreen character (books/comics/cartoon/films)
- No vulgarity in language/costumes will be entertained.(sleeveless /short dresses/shorts are not allowed)
- Participants will be given two minutes to introduce their character. They can do this either through a short description or a popular dialogue.