Students applying for Karmataka CET 2014, need to
login to the CET website http://kea.kar.nic.in/
and download the Challan by entering their details. The downloaded challan
has to be submitted to the respective bank along with the prescribed fee
in cash (see the fee details below). Downloading process commences from
March 08 and ends on March 17, 2014.
A copy of the bank challan must be submitted at the college office on or before March 17, 2014.
- Rs. 650/- for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category
- Rs.500/- for SC, ST and Category I
I PU Admission 2014 – 2015
- I PU Admission for the academic year 2014 – 15 will
be according to the dates announced by the Department of Pre University
Education (tentatively first week of May), after the SSLC Examination
of Karnataka state.
- Check the admission guidelines from the official website of Dept.
of PUE (pue.kar.nic.in).
- For combination and admission procedures please click
- There is no admission to II PUC classes